Today I'll be showing you how to make a Peeps Rainbow Pop for your doll. Let's get started!
What you'll need:
A Lollipop Stick
1. Get your green(or any color) clay and roll it into 2 balls, 1 smaller than the other.
2. Pinch the end of the larger ball, making it look like a small tail.
3. Attach the smaller ball to the larger ball.
4. Use a little bit of your black clay to make the eyes.
5. Repeat steps 1-4 to make 4 Peeps.
6. String the Peeps onto the lollipop stick.
That's it! Unfortunately, I don't have a photo to show you, but I hope you understand the steps.
Also, the winner of "What Is She Doing?" is Hope Harman-Potteiger with this caption:
Katie: OMG! Saige left her candy out! That was a bad idea. Hahahaha!
(2 hours later)
Saige: KATIE! Where is my candy!!!
Have a great day guys!